2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
Why aren't more cars built like this?
By OwnDaRoad on 06/01/10 22:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my Miata for 21,000 miles without a major problem, other than routine maintenance. I have been asking other car companies to put this formula together, but only Mazda wants to do it. Even if you already have a truck/van/SUV that you are happy with, I would strongly recommend this car. The fuel and maintenance savings alone of using this for regular trips would almost pay for one of the most dependable machines I've ever owned.

2008 Touring Hardtop 6 speed
By rabbit on 01/11/10 20:33 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted a convertible & found MX5 has the package deal. Discount off MSRP was very attractive too. Fit me well (5'4"). There are after markets that sell for faster speed & other accessories...

Loving My Miata
By sodiscool on 07/10/09 23:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my triple black Miata. After 2.5 months I still look for reasons to drive it. I was nervous about the suspension package but it handles amazingly and is still very smooth and controlled over bumps. Top operation is really fast. Cruises at 90 on the highway all day long. I am 5'11 and I fit just fine. This is a car for people that really love to drive. Take one for a test drive, you'll take it home.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible in NJ is:

$208 per month*