2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Reviews

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Grand Touring Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
An Update - Go Get Yours Today!
By Billiebad on 07/11/08 20:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

OK I have now had 6 months behind the wheel - yes my math is good - sat out the three winter months from 12-20 to 3-20. But WOW what a fun car. No regrets no looking back. Looked at others and this is it. Keep in mind second car - I have a small SUV for hauling business associates, family and cargo. But for fun there is no other. Will hold two sets of golf clubs with small carry bags and with removal of woods and careful placement in trunk - maybe add a small garment bag - that is it. The top design is the best - watch to see what cars are driving on a nice day with top up - not as many Miatas - it is too easy to drop the top. Lower windows and release the clasp - throw the top and go.

Most fun you can have on 4 wheels
By howieb2000 on 05/06/08 16:58 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I only have it for 100 miles, but I have been looking for reasons to get behind the wheeil. I researched many cars, Accord, Altima, BMW, 350Z and this is by far the most fun and best value.

Wish I had done this years ago!
By Billiebad on 09/18/07 19:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

It should be illegal to have this much fun! I love this car. Qualifiers - this is a third vehicle and will not be driven in the winter, mid-Nov to early March. But the fun/quality/value rating is very high. Not a ton of storage but there is a functional trunk which will hold one bag of golf clubs with some effort - woods come out and are packed separately in the trunk. Performance with automatic and a/c is well within expectations. This is not a race car - it is an extremely fun car to drive. If over 40, test drive the stick and the A/T in normal driving conditions. The A/T enhances the fun - it is easier to enjoy the convertible without the stick. Personal preference though. Zoom zoom!