2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Review: 2007 MX5 GT PRHT

2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Review

2007 MX5 GT PRHT
By Terry on

2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had this car for 2 days now and I love it. I'm only 5'8" so space is not a big problem even though getting in an out of a low car is interesting. I feel the car fits likes a glove. The best word to describe this car is FUN! I live in the SF Bay Area and plan to drive this everywhere including along PCH1, Napa, and Santa Cruz. Having the retractable hard top is convenient and allows me to have a quieter ride if I prefer. It also provides a sense of security vs. a soft top. Be aware that the recommended fuel octane on this car is Premium (91 octane).

Power retractable hardtop, simplicity of console controls, responsiveness, fun-factor, exhaust tone, advanced keyless system. Shifting is effortless.

Find a way to include a spare tire. Change the center cup holders to storage since they are useless if you have manual transmission.