2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Review: Total Awesomeness

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Review

Total Awesomeness
By kroberts2000 on

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. I don't like driving, but this car is so fun, I can't help but smile when I'm behind the wheel. I live in Phoenix, and the top is always down. I've driven the car exactly once with the top up and that's because it was raining. No rain? No top! I look forward to my commute every day. This car makes going to work fun. Fun, fast, handles great. It's so hot in Phoenix, I'm getting a great tan just driving to and from work. Best buy for the money. I've never been happier with a car purchase. 110 degrees outside, I drive with the top down, and the A/C off because it's the best feeling in the world. Safer than a motorcycle, but just as fun to drive.

The top is so easy to put up and down, I love it. Fun to drive. Steering wheel controls for the radio. The "wow" looks I get from my 3-year old daughter every time she sees me in this car. If you buy this car, be prepared to hear about how great it looks from everybody who sees you with it.

None, nada, zilch. Don't change a thing. Unless you give them away for free, so everybody can enjoy this car.