Perfect Roadster
By mike on
2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I love driving this car! This is my first week with it and I'm having so much fun. I once owned one of the earlier models (a '93 model) and this car is obviously much better. It's quick and fun to shift. Best handling car I've ever owned. I now look forward to clover leaf exit ramps. I think the new styling is beautiful outside and I like the interior as well. It is tight in there though. Even though I like it I think that the interior is probably where I would wish Mazda had spent a few more $$. For example, the shift boot and hand brake boot are cheap, no way to put it nicely. On the other hand, I think the leather seats look and feel expensive.
Favorite Features
I like the Bose stereo. Love the motor and suspension and the way the car looks. I also like the Advanced Keyless Entry option. I think the cloth top is very nice. Oh, and I think the seventeen inch wheels look tough!
Suggested Improvements
I would like a few of the interior items to be upgraded as I mentioned earlier. Although I like the Bose audio system, more is better!