2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Better Than I Expected

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Review

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Better Than I Expected
By dan_k on

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

After 3 years of driving the MX5 I'm impressed with nearly everything about the car. Although I only give it a 7 for comfort, it is very good for this size sports car. I thought a 2 hour drive would be all I could take when we first purchased the car. This fall my wife and I completed a 4 day trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway and my back and seat were no worse for the wear. However, I had just put on new Bridgestones, which out performed the stock Michelins in every way. This car is all about fun. It is a car for those who love to drive. Driving the MX5 is like operating a point and shoot camera. The car just goes wherever you point without any fuss and looks great while doing it.

Favorite Features

The car has style inside and out. Its performance on hilly curvy roads is tremendous and gives the driver plenty of confidence.

Suggested Improvements

A little less plastic in the interior would give it a more upscale look and a homelink option would've been nice.