2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Review: Best Car on the Market

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Review

Best Car on the Market
By OhttaHaveAYatta on

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Traded in a Limited 2000 after it was stolen and wrecked. I really like all of the little improvements, things only a previous Miata owner would notice. Same great sport feel without all the gas hog effect. Thanks Mazda for all the little improvements. I was convinced to buy the 2006 over a 2005 for a little more money but sooooo many great new features.

Of course number one is the improved interior space and the addition of some cup holders you can actually use. Tilt steering very good for us vertically challenged. Automatic shut-off for the little passengers very good idea. Added horse power without a noticeable loss in fuel economy.

I really miss my Bose stereo, factory plain Jane model nothing to brag about. I miss my electric antenna, it's in the way for those of us still using car covers. Well its off to the audio store to fix these small imperfections. Where to hang the sunglasses....