2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews 9

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
most fun car to drive.......EVER!
By roosta82 on 04/17/06 08:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought this car 5 days ago, and lets just say my cheeks hurt because I've been grinning so much. It's like driving a big go-cart. I can't imagine a more fun car to drive

Great Car!
By Portac on 04/16/06 19:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We've had our MX-5 for a couple of weeks now. We love it! This is a great car for the money.

Big Smiles!
By AG on 04/15/06 17:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Picked up my new Copper Red MX-5 Grand Touring just earlier today and I am already very impressed. This car feels very solid and well put together like high-end German vehicles and handles amazingly. 170 HP may not sound like a lot, but in this car, it is plenty of power thanks to good torque delivery at lower RPM's and a free-revving engine. Driving this car will instantly plaster a big smile to your face. It is highly recommended, especially with Mazda's standard warranty and the asking price. By the way, my vehicle was purchased at invoice price, so don't settle for MSRP. It also helps to price over the internet and get several dealers competing for your business. Car shopping 101.

Still the best
By azwildcat on 04/12/06 09:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is my third Miata and it is still the best bang for the buck! Great styling and even better handling.

Miata quality - '06
By Michael Dobbin on 04/08/06 08:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am very impressed with the car. It seems to have made some significant improvements since the last change in 1999. The only improvement needed is gas mileage.

Best Car on the Market
By OhttaHaveAYatta on 04/07/06 10:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Traded in a Limited 2000 after it was stolen and wrecked. I really like all of the little improvements, things only a previous Miata owner would notice. Same great sport feel without all the gas hog effect. Thanks Mazda for all the little improvements. I was convinced to buy the 2006 over a 2005 for a little more money but sooooo many great new features.

AWESOME!
By BADDOG on 04/01/06 11:54 AM (PST)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My bride and I just bought this today, and what a roadster! Tons and tons better than the 1976 Triumph Spitfire I drove in high school. Handling and the top down experience are all above reproach. Plan to keep this car for a least 10 years plus and use it as a third car.

Sports Car Heaven
By Tim on 03/30/06 16:25 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The MX-5 has the heart and soul of a pure sports car. It appears and feels like Mazda put 110% into the MX-5. I am completely satisfied with the driving experience. Fit and finish are excellent. Performance is more that satisfactory. Interior comfort is excellent. I have never been so passionate and thrilled with ownership of any automobile. The bang you get for a very reasonable buck is great. Remember this is a sports car, so storage and frills are not the point ... it's the driving experience. Before you buy a Porsche, BMW or S2000 go drive the MX-5. You'll have plenty of change left over. And your insurance agent will not reach so deep into your pocket.

Mazda MX-5
By Tom on 03/23/06 09:45 AM (PST)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great little car for the money.

Fun to drive!
By Bart on 03/22/06 16:50 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great car, fun to drive & economical.