2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
Excellent car
By Tom Briggs on 04/08/07 01:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Club Spec 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The MX5 is the closest thing to a motorcycle you'll get with 4 wheels. Exremely fun to drive. Very responsive. I love driving this car almost as much as riding my motorcycle. Excellent fit and finish. If you want a fun to drive car, this is it.

1999 vs. 2006
By Knut on 02/04/06 15:06 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Club Spec 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove the 2006 MX-5 while my 1999 Miata was in for a regular service ... my mistake, I know, but I was so surprised about the improved handling (especially for windy roads!) and the new engine, that I decided to get the 2006 model. Nice handling, the manual transmission is very smooth, driving with top down is pure fun. It's like vacation for your soul!

Love it
By Zipper on 12/12/05 02:11 AM (PST)

2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Club Spec 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Traded 2002 for this true red Club Spec and with a little over a 1,000 miles I'm glad I did. No a/c, no cruise, no fog lights, all the things that went to waste in my '02 became a real selling point. The 5 speed shifts like a knife in butter and with the lights in low beam I can actually see! The '02 was quick but the Club Spec is quick and you don't even realize it. The cup holder doesn't bother me, after a week I don't even notice it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.