Fun, Freakin' Awesome Sports Car!
By 3rd Wright Brother on
2005 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
When I searched for a new car I wanted a convertible. I researched all the different models and within a week I ordered a Mazda Miata. It was the best convertible available and exactly what I was looking for. It had power, great handling, style, and I loved how easy it was to put the top down. It takes me less than three seconds to put the top down or put it back up. A lot of other convertibles on the market required two people to lower or raise the top. I have driven my Miata to so many places, but driving through the Rockies was my favorite. The small back road to Aspen was the most breathtaking journey ever and the Miata was a joy to drive.
Favorite Features
The handling is superb! It turns on a dime, has great acceleration, very comfortable seats (even more comfortable than my Chevy Blazer) and it looks better than convertibles that cost two times as much. Everything is an ergonomical dream making it seem as if you are 'one' with the car.
Suggested Improvements
I can't think of any improvements. I am glad I bought the 2005 model though. Its tan interior with a tan top with a blue exterior was replaced with a new interior that looks much less appealing. If I bought another Miata I would look for another 2005 model, and not a newer one.