2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews 8

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
non
By mckenzie huebner on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

its a great car and everyone else love it too!

1999 MX-5
By Reggo3636 on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great Car! I would buy another anyday! The car handles great and for a 4 cylinder puts out alot of power!

Is there any more fun than this?
By Roped on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It's a great curve-hugging ride that looks clean, cool, and doesn't break your wallet. I've test-driven BMW, Porsche, Audi, Toyota, and Honda convertibles ... none of them come close to the practical fun of a Miata. Zoom, zoom, zoom!

Miata--best kept secret
By Roadhugger on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased a 2000 Miata for my wife in June of 2003. I thought the car was a joke until I drove it. Interior is a little small for me but perfect for my wife. The car's handling is outstanding and can't be beat on those curvy, hilly roads. Maybe a little underpowered at the start but once rolling it's got plenty of getup and go. Even with an automatic transmission the economy is great at 26mpg around town and over 30mpg on the open road. Plus the car appears to be well built with perfect alignment of doors, hood,trunk lid and body panels. I'm now a Miata nut who leaves his T-top Camaro in the garage and takes the Miata out to burn up the roads.

tomsmiata
By coskey on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The Mazada Miata is an excellent sports car. It is fun to drive very inexpensive to operate and maintain. Retains a high resale value. Excellent curb appeat and attention grabber on the road. The ride comfort is excellent. fit and finish EXCELLENT. Overall great car.......

This car is ok
By rulerofthenite on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as a novelty, you know 30 going on 31 dad trying to be cool. The vehicle is not very comfortable for tall people like me. it is fun to drive with the top down only as with the top up it can be quite painful for me. If someone were to ask if i would buy 1 again i would have to regretfully decline.