2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
This my second one and I will get a thir
By PhilPhil55 on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This a great car...more fun under 60 mph than any car I have ever driven which includes the Audi GT Coup...Porsche 944....BMW735iL...MB CLK320. The car can turn on a dime,keep its traction [except in very cold weather] and gets compliments anywhere I go.The price is a home run but the fun is too much to put into words.

SLOJAZZ
By alptah on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

"SLOJAZZ" is the custom license on my 2004 Miata, and like a a jazz composition it hums and purrs. This is my 3rd Miata and is the best of the three. While it is hardly comfortable on long trips, the performance and sheer fun of driving it make up for the highway noise and crampted cockpit. If you want a fun drive at a reasonable price you can't go long. The reliability of my previous two Miatas was excellent and I expect the same with this one.

great car
By hall on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

fun car to drive, great economy for the dollas spent

my opinion if it counts
By gary matheney on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

fun fun fun a car that is just plain and simply a fun car to drive

Top selling sports car
By bmoman on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Classic roadster, very nimble. Lacks power, but release of turbocharged MazdaSpeed will fill void. Or additional horsepower is readily available through aftermarket supercharger or turbocharger installation.

mx-5
By poul olesen on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Performs beautifully. No mechanical problems. Goes smoothly through curves. The car is generally liked by onlookers. Went to several countries in this car, had great fun. The trunk must be packed with care.

Watch Your Top
By leogrrl2 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We love our new car. It has been a lot of fun. There are two things that I don't like though. 1. It is very hard to see with the top up. Everywhere is a blind spot. 2. After having the car for only two weeks, I noticed where the glass is in the top the glue used to seal the fabric was cracking. Everytime the top was put down it would pull apart more. I took it to the local Dealership and they took the window out and resealed it. Hopefully this works.

I LOVE my Miata!!!!!!!!!!
By L Bennett on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It will take corners very well and is so easy to drive.It is a beatiful little car, and always depenpable.I get 31 miles per gal. on the highway-better than I had expected.It is a great car!

Fun, fun, fun
By sport on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Have had a Miata since 1989. Still the best deal in a roadster around. You can spend more for power and automation but you can't have more fun for the price.

Great Car
By Skinsfan7 on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I just got this car, I have had it 2 weeks the best to drive and the coolest car I have ever had!