Used 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:

Love my Miata
By Equall

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It's not the fastest car on the street. But, I didn't buy it to be fast. I bought it because it looked good and it never stops giving me pleasure. Everytime I get behind the wheel, It's still feels like the very first time...

Interior: Comfortable, Ergonomically, everything is within reach. The car is built well. It never let's me down

More Power...

My "WIND-UP"
By Walt Polk

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It is a joy to get in it and feel the mini-power. And the good feeling I have while I am in it.

It scoots!

More hood sealant/better paint application/the hood does not shine like I would like it to.

Our Midlife Crisis
By miminancy

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Cloth 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We are 58 and 62 and were in a weekend rut. Last July 4 we bought our red Miata convertible and have spent every nice(and some not so nice)warm weekend exploring within 200 miles of home. The gas mileage is 28-30 mpg. In September we plan to drive it to New England for a two week trip.It is easy to drive and reminds us of the MG B we owned in the 60's. We belong to a Miata club and have been on several rallies. Most of the people in the club are either very young, or our age. This car is fun for anyone...our 16 year old granddaughter has her eye on it!

Great night illuminating headlights,tight gear pattern with easy shifting, comfortable seats, ability to raise the top in less than 30 seconds, just looks so good!

trunk could be bigger, but I don't know how.

Just plain fun
By elden stielstra

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is one fun car. It is what a convertable is supposted to be. Be careful, however, mixing it up with a SUV or a semi-truck is not going to help your health or the appearance of your Miata. It has an excellent power to weight ratio and handles like you think it should. Just plain fun!!

Style

A little more leg room.

Car Puts A Smile On Your Face
By consuela

2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I Love my car. What can I say. It makes you happy when you are driving it. Wish they never change a thing about the car. Why mess with perfection. I may seem bias, but go into a dealership and drive one, chances are you will either lease it or buy it.

one great feature is that when the top is down there is no wind tunnel. There are really so many features that I like, can't list them all here.

none, why mess with perfection.