2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
Indy is reliable
By conemaugh on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Indy was purchased on the 4th of July and I haven't stopped smiling from the first day I drove it off the dealers lot. I did add a German horn to replace the tin sounding original equipment horn and recently replaced the interior mirror witn an electronic dimming mirror that displays current temperature and driving direction. Otherwise, Indy is original equipment. In summary, for the money, the Mazda Miata is a best buy and is as much fun to drive as any sports car three to four times its price.

excellence in design
By linda wenker on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

we have owned ours for over a year...superb automobile

My great little roadster
By JCarey on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Miata. My first one, a 1992, is still running and getting compliments. My daughter bought it from me this spring. My new one is just as wonderful. In 11 years, I plan to buy ANOTHER Miata!

fun car
By marcia on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

it is a fun car to drive especially with the top down.It could use more speed but it still goes pretty fast.

A Fun Car To Own And Drive
By Ella Minno Pee on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Miata. I had two Mustang convertibles between the first Miata and my present Miata. This is a car that makes me happy when I drive it. I can't tell you how many people have made comments on how adorable the car is. Would I buy another Mazda? In a heart beat!

Miata MX5
By clink on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

A solid performing sports car that is as fun to drive as it is reliable. Just can't justify spending tens of thousands more for a sports car. Probably the closest of all the cars out there to the old British roadster. I love mine.

Fun on the road
By focusu on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great little sports car, if your looking for driving fun with all the feel of an old fashioned raodster. This is not a luxury ride, but a curve hugging, bump feeling, wind blowing thrill. A zippy car with some great features.

Awesome All Around!
By joubie73 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is a lesser-expensive vehicle with all the excitement of the competition. It's been the MOST reliable car I've ever owned, and I've owned many. I love it!

woot!
By crimsontiger6 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is an awesome car. Its not a drag racer but it excels at fun in the twisty bits.

Black & Tan
By Harvslumper on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The most fun I've had in years.