2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Review: I LOVE my Miata!

2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Review

I LOVE my Miata!
By wolfwood on

2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS 2dr Convertible

There is NOTHING about this car that I would change (& I'm not yet convinced the '06 body restyling is an improvement). Even my mechanic loves it & is disappointed to only see it for Spring tune-up & Fall storage prep. The car lives in NH & handles A LOT of rough weather without a whimper. Now that its 5 years old, I pamper it a bit more and store it for the winter. Mid-November is a sad time. Dreamed of owning a Miata from 1st release and finally jumped in 2000 when I saw it in British racing green/tan. CLASSIC! Wish I'd done it sooner but at least I did eventually & NEVER looked back. Never much cared about what I drove as long as it was fairly decent. I LOVE THIS CAR! It's more than a car - it's part of my spirit!

SOUND - FEEL - smiles from EVERYONE who sees it! Always has 4 paws solidly on the road. Who knew driving 1 1/2 hrs one way to work everyday could be such fun?

Return to the pre-06 body styling - it's part of the classic nature of the Miata.