My NEW (to me) Miata
By brianne12782 on
1999 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2dr Convertible
I just bought a 1999 Mazda Miata. She's cherry red and with the beige lether interior, Bose sound system, P/W and P/L. I love her!!! I've wanted a Miata since before I could drive and my mom refused when I was 16 years old to get me one, citing it was unsafe. I understand where she was coming from- plus when I went to college, in MAINE, my Miata would've been a silly choice. However, I live and work in Boston and I love this car! No, I wont be able to take her out in the winter that much but she's a second car and well worth it. She was just over $8,000 and had only 28,000 miles on it! I know right!!! She had one owner who kept her in a garage at his cape cod house! WHat a steal- mint!
Favorite Features
How much fun it is to drive!!!! I'm only 5' 2" so for me it fits like a glove. It's funny how people say it's a girl car but everyone I've met with one is a dude- I seem to be the only girl who owns one!
Suggested Improvements
I'd say push button retractable roof and possibly heated mirrors and seats but I ehard the fully loaded MX-5 Miata in 2013 has these already