1 of 1 people found this review helpful
The little red engine that could
By imanah on
1997 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2dr Convertible
it is my primary car and has been very
good to me. Things I have learned;
1. Having it as a primary car in the
Northeast is not so safe or practical.
I reccomend having an alternative in
the winter due to its low weight.
2. A Nice audio system and a plastic
window is an invitation to have your
car broken into with anything from a
razor to a houshold knife.
3. People think you are rich if you
have a miata, as if it was a porch :)
1. Eye catching.
2. Excellent for summer nights with the
top down, crusing on the expressway.
3. Reliable of course.
4. Two seats means I wont be driving
5. I can just unzip the back window if
I want the feeling of a convertable
without the lack of privacy.
For the 97 model you get what you get.
I think if mazda put tiny speakers in
the seats that would of been cool.
Definatly a plastic window is not the
strong point of the vehicle. Also being
low to the ground, makes the miata
suseptable to lower body damage.