My Life Long Dream
By Love My "M" on
1997 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible
Had a 1967 MGB and never thought I could match the experience. My 1997 "M" Edition blows away the "B". I am the original owner and only driver of my "M". Still today stopped at a traffic light people roll down their window and say what a beautiful car. The driving experience at sundown or at night with the top down and the pipes purring is indescribable if you haven't experienced it. This is absolutely the most fun car to drive in the whole world. All the other two-seaters are "phonies" with their too-much power and comfort features. Yes the "B" was a classic never to be replaced, until the Miata, especially the last of the original breed, the 1997 "M" Edition.
Favorite Features
The leather and wheels are the best of any car on the road. The sound of the exhaust is perfect. Eight speakers in the sound system is like a symphony. Every part on my "M" is still the original equipment - in perfect condition. The short-throw on the shifter is so firm and exact!!
Suggested Improvements
More leg room - especially passenger side, my wife and I are both 6" tall and could use about 4 more inches of space. Otherwise don't change a thing!!!