1996 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Review: Fun Little Car

1996 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Review

Fun Little Car
By Eric H on

1996 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

I sold my Cobra replica last year and was looking to get a little two seat roadster for commuting instead of just cruzing. I needed a cheap two seat roadster that got good mileage and was reliable. My search brought me to the miata which was not an enthusiastic choice at first. Upon purchasing this car I have found it to be the best of all worlds in that it is very affordable, peppy and killer in the curves, very reliable, and maintains about 30mpg. It is a fun car that I can drive all the time! instead of parking next to it during the week and hopeing that I can drive it this weekend if the weather is good.

Headrest speakers (cheesy but I still love them), Handling (second to none), both sport and economy!

The drivers seat is too high or the windshield is too short! I am 6' and I have to duck to see streetlights. The top of the windshield is nearly blocking my view of the road. The rear view mirror totally blocks my sight of that section of the road.