1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
Love this car!
By Miata Lover on 04/30/06 20:28 PM (PDT)

1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

This was my first Miata. It was a mid-life crisis car and it proved all I wanted it to be! Excellent performance and a fun car to drive. Mine with the auto only gets about 21/26 mpg. It isn't as frugal as I thought. The top is the original factory top and is still in good condition. I am impressed with the reliability. It is a solid car in every respect.

Excellent car, no regrets.
By Cas on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

I've got a 95 M-edition in Merlot, purchased for a song about four months ago. Beautiful car, a joy to drive. It's flashy, zippy, handles tight and clean, and holds a lot more than it looks. It never fails to get attention and admiration. It feels utterly safe to drive, with that edge of excitement that comes with owning such a fast, sexy little machine. With only one exception, something inexpensive to fix, it has never let me down. This is my primary mode of transportation--I will never go back to more "sensible" vehicles. There isn't much I'd change about this car, and I have no regrets whatsoever about buying it.

My 50th Birthday Gift
By Shaboom1965 on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

Gave myself a new '95 M-Edition for 50th birthday. Best decision I ever made. Garage it in the winter. Love it each spring and summer. Totally trouble free,low maintainence expense----the joy of my life. Glad I chose it over the BMW Z3 that had just come out.

Great car!!!!
By Technowitch on 06/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

One of the greatest things about a Miata is, even if you have one that's less than perfect, people will often think you paid 2 to 3 times as much as you actually did. It's a great value car for the price -- handles wonderfully, looks spiffy, and can make driving fun again for even the most jaded driver.

'95 Miata M
By k on 02/28/02 23:18 PM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

Love this car! Bought it in '98 with 32K miles and have put another 50K on it myself. I have not had a single problem with this car, save an airbag recall last year. The only other maintanece has been new brakes and tires at 70K (should have had new tires earlier), a new battery last week (82K), and oil changes. It is a blast to drive - corners like nobody's business. The looks are great-timeless and classy. I drive it hard and still get 28 mpg.