1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
Fun Fun Fun
By Jayne on 05/19/09 05:17 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

Put the top drop and enjoy your ride,handles great,you really feel the road.I love it.

94M
By Paul on 07/09/08 17:57 PM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

I bought this car several years ago having wanted one for a long time. it had over 125K on the clock and needed a top, shocks and seats, but the body and mechanicals were good. I gave it a new top, opting for a heated glass cloth top. I reupholstered the seats in leather. Upgraded the shocks and installed sway bars. I haven't enjoyed driving this much since my Fiat days in the 70s.

Great tuner car
By GREATTUNERCAR on 04/12/08 20:35 PM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

Wow what can I say? I mean this is an amazing car very reliable, somewhere around 30 mpg, and drives amazing. My Miata has been garaged for a majority of its life (only 101,000 miles) clean engine havent had any problems ever.

Fun, relatively cheap
By olennyboy on 11/12/04 01:18 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

Mostlly a 3 season car (in NJ)....fun, easy (convertible top), very reliable, low maintenance. with a few extras to the basic Miata (sway bars, better tires), the car really is fun.

Miata Rulz
By Kharpd on 11/07/04 09:11 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

Bought my Used 94'M-edition in 1998,love at first sight.I have since put 150000 miles on, and had minimal problems,The handling is impeccable,as is reliabilty.I can't kill it. 10 yrs old and I still hit 120 on the straight.Normal wear and tear accepted. ..ie a transmission..The Miata is by far the best and most fun car I have ever owned.

Awesome Sports Car
By driftmiatafun on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

Very very fun car to drive! Wonderful on corners and I have experience in cars such as toyota supra and MR2. It makes those cars look like garbage on corners.

9 Years without a problem
By 94white on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

I actually found myself on this site looking at purchasing a new entry level luxury car. After reading tons of reviews and calculating the monthly payments I had to really ask myself "why"?! My 94 Miata has been absolutely trouble free for the 6 years that I've owned it. Okay, I'll admit that I had to replace a 5 cent fuse last summer but it busted due to a faulty aftermarket light reminder buzzer I put in 5 years earlier! This car is tough and will go and go like no other car I've ever owned. Not only that, but the paint and interior still look new with only simple maintenance.

classic roadster
By darkcity2 on 04/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

I have a 1994 M-edition and man, it is great. For the price, I am awestruck by the handling. It's a car that doesn't attract the wrong attention, it doesn't turn in record quarter mile times...but if you get in the car, and shift through the gears, and take a sharp right turn at high speeds, you'll know you're driving something special. I've taken sharp turns at somewhat high speeds, and I haven't once yet heard the tires slipping. I feel as if the car is on rails!

This car rocks!
By BKdaMoRoN on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata M-Edition 2dr Convertible

I have a '94 Mazda Miata M-edition convertible. It is a perfect car if you are looking for more than a boring family sedan. Performance is awesome, (especially lateral acceleration) although the engine could use a few more horses. But that's nothing a nice supercharger can't handle! It is very reliable and a blast to drive. If you want a car to drive on the weekend, theres nothing more fun for the money, believe me.