1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Review: Dependable, classy Classic Roa

1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Dependable, classy Classic Roadster
By J. Hendricks on

1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2dr Convertible

I purchased my Miata new on a whim in summer of 1993 and still have the smile that I had 12+ years ago when I slip behind the wheel. The car is bullet proof mechanically and continues to make heads turn. The handling and low stance are true sports car through and through. If your idea of fun is to burn rubber at stop lights, you will be disappointed. It isn't a muscle car. If you are looking for a great used roadster that will remove you from the daily grind, you will never regret it. There are many aftermarket options to upgrade or renew your new friend.

Favorite Features

Handling, sound of the engine when accelerating to redline, going through the gears, speakers in the headrest, popup headlights, dependability.

Suggested Improvements

Larger trunk, better position for cup holders in car with manual tranny.
By miatatrade4u
on 07/10/11 06:39 AM (PDT)

i have always wanted a miata but just put it off .well i got my first one on 6/1/11. now i have a 3-90s,92,93, and just got a 91 with hard top.... i love to drive this car my wife and son also like them.. the 91 i am going to put new motor in it ... then off we go ... i am 64 and am having a ball... get on it you can.... they can only go up.....