1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
My best out of ten cars. My true joy.
By sickcured on 12/04/07 11:48 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible

I bought this car while at Wyotech and took it from the deep south to just east of Pittsburgh, in the winter mind you. This was my first experience driving in the snow and ice. Thankfully, it came with the hard top. Wyotech did not pan out but my love for my Miata did. Have had a new white paint job, cloth top, stereo, and spec Miata wheels (15' with 205/50/15s, with ultra high performance tires). Other than those upgrades I have not done a thing to it execpt change the oil every 3 to 4 thousand miles and rotated the tires once. This car is my girlfriend right now and I will not let any one else drive it. Would like to make performance upgrades to autocross in the future. I will race.

Love my Miata!
By Bradley on 10/13/07 09:57 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible

I bought this car sight unseen. Tan top and automatic transmision. It took me almost two days to fall in love with it. It handles extremely well. Floats down the highway. The engine is solid and sounds great too! Steering is tight and sure. I can really feel the road. And it stops fast! With the top down, there are no blind spots whatsoever, but, with the top up and if it's raining, whooo, it can get a little hairy. And the top does leak. But I can live with that. Overall I love my miata. No one drives a Miata because they HAVE to. they drive a Miata because they WANT to.

Superior vehicle and a blast to drive!
By O. J. on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible

I've had this 93 C package since 1995. Today (Dec 03) it's got a little over 100K miles. Not one single thing has gone wrong with the vehicle. Everything's still stock. Had to replace the softtop once, and will replace it again soon. It is undeniably one of the most beautiful cars on the road, everybody likes 'em, and the car gives you almost no trouble. There's gobs of aftermarket parts and accessories, and it's very easy to work on yourself.

Fun In The Sun
By a_dub45 on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible

I have a Black Limited Edition with red interior w/ chrome step plates and speaker cover and chrome on the stereo unit. The look and feel of the car is wonderful I just love my Miata at any price

nice car
By Miranda on 02/28/02 21:22 PM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible

it drives wonderful one of the best cars i really like the look mine has a hard top and is a black limited eddition