Best used car purchase I have ever made!
By Larry S on
1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2dr Convertible
I bought this car nearly 2 yrs ago as a second vehicle, a toy of sorts for myself. I got it with only 110k miles on it and it was a one owner vehicle. The car had nothing wrong with it, perfect paint, top, and interior. Not even a door ding! I have since put over 15k hard miles on her so far and she just keeps begging for more. I have done nothing but maintenance since I bought her and even my dealer says the car is mechanically perfect. I actually miss driving this car when I am behind the wheel of my 6 wagon, by far the most fun I have ever had behind the wheel! I have no plans to ever sell this car, she is that great!
Favorite Features
The snick snick of the 5 spd manual, the handling, the way the engine loves to rev. I can't fit in here what all I love about this car! I especially wanted a 90-97 Miata for the flip up headlights, they look so cute.
Suggested Improvements
None I can't think of any. I ain't a small guy( I'm 6'1" and weigh 220 lbs) and I am just as comfortable behind the wheel of my Miata as I am behind the wheel of my 6 wagon. Maybe the only improvement I can think of would be tilt steering wheel but Mazda fixed this with the 3rd generation Miata.