Used 1995 Mazda MX-3 Base Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Mazda Mx-3 - Consumer Reviews

1995 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback

Base 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (13 reviews )

MX-3 - princess of power
By Silver fox

1995 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I've been driving my 1995 MX-3 V-6 for 6 years now and I'd rank it with any coupe of any make, price range or year! Peppy, great looking, reliable, like any car of the Mazda line. Give it regular mechanical maintenance and a little body TLC and it will love you back. A Porsche tried to race it on the highway the other day--and lost.

Favorite Features

deep purple color excellent factory speakers overall sleek and surprisingly not outdated design roomy interior (carries everything)

Suggested Improvements

Mazda should bring the model back into their product line! Can't understand why they discontinued it. A great little hatchback. I'd def buy another if they did.

I Love this Car!!!
By MX-3_B6-D

1995 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

Beautiful car, especially in Brilliant Black (which I obviously own). Very roomy for such a small car. Great handling, great performance for such small displacement. I have very little rust and it is 13 years old! A/C is still going, that is a plus for me. Only problem I've had with this car, is that the valve cover leaked a little oil onto the manifold cover and smoked a bit (which could happen to any car), but some gasket sealant can solve that problem. I've only sat in the back seat of my car once, just to see how it felt. They could be a little more reclined, but I'm not riding in the back so it's not my problem... HA HA!

Favorite Features

Everything about this car.

Suggested Improvements

If only they had more aftermarket parts for this car, it could be as popular as a Civic, or Integra.

Excellent
By anquilla

1995 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

For a 10 year old car, with 110k miles on it, this has given me fewer problems than every Civic my friends or I have owned. Nothing beyond routine maintenance and gives me better mileage than a comparable Corolla. Not to mention the most important part - it's a lot more fun to drive than either of them.

Favorite Features

Handling, mileage.

mx3owner
By mx3owner

1995 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

This is a very economical car that hates gas. I have no problems with my MX-3. Excellent handling and fun to drive.

Favorite Features

I like everything about the car. I will drive this car until it dies.

Suggested Improvements

The only suggestion I have is for Mazda to add it back to the line up and give the 4 cylinder more power.

very good car
By orlando1

1995 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

good car over all needs more space the car is small but is very reliable ann economical in gas

Favorite Features

pick up

Suggested Improvements

more space