1994 Mazda MX-3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-3 model:
Gas Milage Joy Ride
By Jerald on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

I have had my Mx-3 for a year now and I have had nothing but fun with it. The only real work done to it was the usual water pump and timing belt replacement. The car is economical and sporty at the same time. I love the gas milage compared to the typical gas hogs. I would suggest this car to anyone, especially those looking for a car you don't see everyday.

Reliable
By nowimnothing on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

This car is very reliable with a unique look and a good balance of pickup and power while maintaining 25- 30 mpg. I replaced a rusted muffler at around 50k miles, both CV joints at around 60k miles and the roters and pads at around 73k miles. I consider all of those to be standard maintenance.

Excellent Car
By lumbaka on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

I've had an mx-3 for a couple years now and like it very much.

AWESOME CAR!!!
By CynthiaC on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

This car is great!! Handles well both in the rain or snow. In fact it makes it hard for one to trade it in! But people often hit the front of the car (SUVs) due to it sits so low. Needs more power but not much to maintain! Costly for repairs or maintance but worth it. I'm not looking forward to replacing this car... Great first car or just driving.

Love to Drive
By David Smith on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

This car is fun to drive, and believe me I love to drive it.

good car
By marts on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

I have been the first owner of my car and aside from my regular maintenace of the car, I have had no really major problems. Well worth the money spent.

Red, A Partner To Endure With
By Marilynne on 02/28/02 11:41 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

I love my MX-3, even though the dependability rate is low I have not had any major problems. I replaced the radiator at seven years old and the axels at 6 (accident). She still runs well and looks good. The interior holds up wonderfully and with a monthly shampoo, and bi-weekly vaccum she is a sight for sore eyes. The look, ride, and control of the car I rate a 9. A 10 if she had leather seats.