When are they going to build a new one?
By HondaKiller on
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS 2dr Hatchback
This is my third MX-3, and my first V-6. I haven't had it long, but so far everything is great. I was able to grab one with under 100K on the ODO so that was definitely a plus. It's definitely a sleeper, as most would even expect a V-6 in such a small car. Beats most other cars its size and and even some bigger ones. Hopefully I can keep this one for a while :). P.S. My first one was in totaled in an accident...and continued to run even after the accident and the second one was bought from a shady guy that sold me one with a defective head. Third time's a charm right?
Favorite Features
VRIS (variable resonance induction system) gives this V-6 lots of life beyond 4000 RPMs. Great handling, and very fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Can we do something about this cup holder and maybe a 6th gear? The V-6 transmission comes with shorter gears than the 4-cylinder (4000+RPMS going 80mph). Oh, and all MX-3's I know of have that thing where you have to hold the handle as you close it so the doors will lock...not a problem, just a warning.