1993 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-3 model:
best car for the daily driver
By mitmaks on 12/05/07 18:54 PM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback Special 2dr Hatchback

I have owned this car for more than 6 years and I'm very pleased with it. It's really hard to move onto something newer. It has one of the best handling abilities compared to all FWD cars even being 15 yr old car. I'm not even talking about how much more positive difference it makes when you start adding upgrades and engine swaps are easy and inexpensive (200hp J-spec kl-ze) will waste much more expensive cars such as Integra type R, S2000's, etc.

Best sports car under $6k!
By OWN1NOW on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-3 Hatchback Special 2dr Hatchback

The MX-3 GS Special combines several of my favorite features into one vehicle. Nothing (at this price) handles like this little monster. Car and Driver put this car in the 300Z/Supra/3000GT range of road grip, and after 3 years of fun (can you say 90 mph exit ramp circle?), I agree. This car has taken everything I have dished out with a smile. I drove this car 29 hours straight @ 90-100 mph --no probs. I've also driven it with 1 QT oil and NO water for days-with little loss of performance If you can find another car this reliable, fun, and feature-packed for under $6k used, please let me know!