1992 Mazda MX-3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-3 model:
great car
By WAmx-3 on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 2dr Hatchback

ive had my mx-3 for about a year and a half. and i can tell u its great. even though my brother screwed up some stuff in my engine that required 1000 dollars to fix, i still love my car. im going to drop a klze in it in about 4 months. I think i will keep this car until it dies. I cant say enough about this car.

It keeps going, and going, and going
By mjlohman on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 2dr Hatchback

Had this car in Germany when I was stationed there. 143 mph certified, on the AUTOBAHN (not here in the US). Great mileage during my 2 and a half day trip from DC to western Montana just recently. 37 to a gallon using the cruise control. No rust, don't expect any, aluminum and galvinized. Still gets more attention than a friend's newer sports car, even thought it's technically an economy car.

I Love My Car
By N. Golden on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car new 11 years ago and have had no problems with it other than normal wear and tear. Even with 214,000 miles, it is still extremely reliable and gets excellent gas mileage.

awesome
By mattster on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 2dr Hatchback

the mx-3 is a great car, very reliable and fun to drive with its sporty v6 engine!

MX-3 just keeps on going
By Project RS-R on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

I purchased this car with 11 miles on it and 10 years and 165,000 miles later it is still going strong. I cannot complain about this little fun car. I wish Mazda would add it back to the line up cause I would get another one.

good to look at
By FORMERmx-3owner on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 2dr Hatchback

I loved my MX-3 until I started spending $500 for every repair about every month and a half (which started a couple of months after I bought it). TMV went down 50% in the year I owned it (I think everyone's mx-3s broke down within that year). A lot of little electrical problems. The car was perfect when I got it, but they're just getting old now and won't last for much longer if they're even still running at all. Good luck if you just bought one!

MX3-GS Hatchback
By Baba on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 2dr Hatchback

I have 120,000 miles on mine and have not had any mechanical problems at all! It's been an outstanding car and extremely fun to drive. I would not hestitate to recommend this car to others.

Great Car!
By Panther023 on 03/01/02 13:34 PM (PST)

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 2dr Hatchback

I love my Mazda. I may have to get rid of it soon because of a baby on the way, but I will miss it. It's been a great car! I would definitely get another.