Was Not Happy
By brandij on
2006 Mazda MPV LX-SV 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
Well my mom had purchased this van a year prior with a new kid on the way I was excited to be a minivan owner. It was a really late night when they do those crazy specials at midnight!? I didn't test drive it because I've been driving my moms for quite some time, got it home to notice that our van had NO REAR AIR!!! I couldn't believe they made vans without it! My moms came standard with it, didn't realize it was missing til the next morning when it was freezing cold taking our 2 young kids out!! I've had to put fans in the back to just get by in the summer. It is brutal. I was very upset that the sales people sold it they had to know!! will never go back again!!!
Favorite Features
It was a van
Suggested Improvements
Rear air is ALWAYS needed!!! Duh people sit back there!!!!
By teri37206
on 02/17/14 16:11 PM (PST)

Rear air is only standard on the top trim level. It is a package option on the mid trim level and not available at all on the lowest trim level. Maybe instead of bashing the salesmen or the vehicle, you should have done your homework. I'm sure the salesmen did know, but they probably figured you did as well, especially when you had an opportunity to look at it, review the specs, etc.