2006 Mazda MPV Consumer Review: Nice, Very Nice

2006 Mazda MPV Minivan - Consumer Review

Nice, Very Nice
By Family Guy on

2006 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

To me this vehicle represented a great deal. I wanted a Japanese made minivan since they last longer than other brands. I shopped price and options. Honda, Toyota, and Nissan, all had nice vans, but they would not move on price. Well Honda and Toyota were pretty much firm, Nissan came down a bit, but Mazda will give the best deal. My guess is the other vans are a bit larger so they are in more demand. Heck, this vehicle is loaded and I saved at least $10K as compared to the other brands. My 4 year old loves it.

Dual sliding doors, power roof, rear heat, rear AC, 6 disk in dash changer, DVD player, and leather seats. My 4 year old can listen to the movie on the DVD player with her wireless head phones and I get to still listen to the radio. Either brand you choose, make sure you get that option.

More zoom zoom, move the shifter from in front of the radio. I have to move to see the time.