Too Bad They Don't Still Make Them
By ANewcomb on
2005 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
Spent a lot of time researching for our first minivan since baby no. 3 is on the way and I abhor the idea of being a minivan owner. Looked at everything, but had to go with something small enough to fit down my ridiculously narrow drive way. Ended up looking for a MPV ES used since they stopped making them with the '06s. We're not the biggest people and our kids are all small at this point so this van is just the right size for us. Only had it a couple weeks but it really works well for us. It handles great, rides like a car and has sporty looks. Friend of mine just bought an '04 Honda Odyssey EX cloth seats and 35000 miles and paid the same that I did for my 05 MPV ES that's loaded.
Favorite Features
Power sliding doors and the side air bags are nice for safety. Radio controls in steering wheel also are convenient.
Suggested Improvements
Not that it matters at this point for Mazda, but a power tailgate would be nice and a better trip computer with gas mileage and distance to empty. Latch System for child seats also would have made more sense.