Better Than A Caravan
By Joel from IL on
2005 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I test drove many makes of minivans. The Mazda was the most versatile for seating except for the Dodge. It has the easy folding rear seat. The standard captain's seats also pull together for more room to access the back. What sold me, though, is the car- like handling. The engine and tranny are silky smooth, and there's more than enough acceleration. The fit and finish of the body and interior parts are phenomenal. Definitely better than any domestic make I've ever owned. I'm hoping to have many happy years of driving the MPV. At 37 yrs old, I still have some youth left in me. Oh, I must say there will be no more Chrysler products in my name.
Favorite Features
Rear folding seats and second-row captains seats. Car-like handling. Auto-dimming rearview mirror. Anti- lock and 4-wheel disc brakes are standard (I believe). Fingertip stereo control also standard.
Suggested Improvements
Substandard factory stereo system; make gearshift shorter; a tad more room to access third-row seating; third-row seats should be higher off the ground