2005 Mazda MPV Consumer Review: 2005 Mazda MPV - certified use

2005 Mazda MPV - Consumer Review

LX Passenger Minivan (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

2005 Mazda MPV - certified used car
By Joe on

2005 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for a little over a year. It had 24000 miles, I found out it was a rental car from Florida but it was in great condition. It has been the most versatile vehicle I have owned. We are avid Ikea people and hauling furniture is one of the best things about this van. I pulled out the middle row dropped the back and made it into a cargo van. I hauled an L shaped couch and it fit. Even though it's smaller than the Sienna or Odyssey, it still has a lot of room. I have hauled appliances and also building supplies to my rental unit. When relatives come to visit, I can fit all seven of us plus put a stroller in the back! A+

Making the van into a cargo van when I need to pickup furniture and also most important, it FITS into the garage (without folding the sideview mirrors in)!!

It looks like they captured all my improvements into what they call the Mazda8, which is not being sold in the US, go figure? I would have loved to have the new Mazda8 - check it out, I think you would agree.