2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Review: Highly Recommend

2004 Mazda MPV - Consumer Review

ES Passenger Minivan (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Highly Recommend
By MPV Mom of 3 on

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our 2004 ES new and got a great deal with rebates & discounts. I thought I really wanted an Odyssey because I've always had Hondas, but after driving this one I was sold! Much nicer layout on inside, had more room up front for my 6 foot 2 husband and that really sold him (he did not want a minivan at all, but after he drove it he changed his mind). It is just a beautiful van and drives like a dream! We have 3 kids and there's plenty of room for everyone even with the baby seat (love the latch system for the infant seat). The MPV was a much better buy than the Odyssey and looks so much better. I also like that it is a bit smaller and I'm not driving a big box!

Power sliding doors come in handy when your arms are full of groceries or kids, 6-disc cd changer, rear air for back passengers, roll-down passenger windows.

The only thing I don't like is the quality of the leather, which they changed for the 2004 model year (doesn't seem as high quality as in previous models).