2004 Mazda MPV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
Great mini-van!!
By debbie sloan on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

HAve not heard a negative comment on my new car. Everyone loves riding in it.

REAL GOOD
By JUAN TOELNTINO on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

THE MAZDA MPV HAS GOOD LOOKS ALL OVER

Great buy in the Minivan market
By CPS on 07/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The car looks great and is fun to drive. The new front grill really looks sporty and makes the car look more like a car and less like a minivan. Gas mileage has been good. This is the best buy in the Japenese import market. The van isn't as big as the Honda, but you do get a car like driving experience with the MPV and feel less like you are driving a minivan.

Nice mini
By GRW on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Has the fold down 3rd row seat, that the at the time we bought, was only offered by Honda. It was the only minivan where the windows in the sliding doors go down. Smaller size make it more car like to drive.

Need to check this gem out!
By cal_mpv on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

compared to the Toyota Sienna this minivan is the best bargain for the money, easy and really fun to drive, and has enough room for a family of four. The ES trim has everything the Toyota and Honda has for much less. You need to check out this minivan if your shopping for a great family vehicle

Don't buy Mazda
By NOtoMAZDA on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased my minivan in '03, after researching several makes I thought the reviews for Mazda gave the impression it was a reliable Japanese quality minivan, was I wrong. After shelling out over $32000 with the Mazda assurance plan that it will provide a free loaner vehicle for warranty work, they make a real inconvience to get one and hit you with a copay. Warranty work is not done the 1st time and if they work on more it more than twice you are responsible for paying the warranty work not Mazda. I still have defects that were never fixed. Looking for new vehicle, it won't be a Mazda!!

review
By lmatt464 on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is my 3rd mpv and i would not buy anything else. i have driven other minivans and the mpv is by far the best van on the market.

ZOOM ZOOM
By Rick Bogey on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This mid size MPV has the soul of a sports MPV. The handling is great and the size is an advantage. The gas mileage is a plus. This is the second MPV I have owned. We have also owed a Toyota Sienna.

Mazda Magic
By Chris Read on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Wonderful mini-van; perfect size; not too much a goliath like most. And the second seat windows go down!(Only mini-van in which they do.) Wish the second seats folded into the floor. A couple of small design glitches, like you can't see the A/C button behind the gear selector when driving. Has been problem-free (11000 miles).

From boring utility to enjoyment
By bill m. on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After driving a windstar for 7 years, my wife and I went for a test drive with the new MPV. We were sold by its new looks and great driving performance. I was initally afraid that the interior would be too small and cramped for driving, but I was pleasently suprised. The features of role down side windows, electric side doors,sliding seat for access, and better gas milage fit our lifestyle. Finally, unlike most larger mini's, there is no "sway" when making sharp turns. It drives and parks like a conventional car.