2004 Mazda MPV Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
Great Ride
By jwgprogolf on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

MPV has a great feel when on the highway. Excellant pick-up when proceeding from a stop position.

Mazda MPV has the soul of a sporty sedan
By Formose Pereira on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Its the best compact Minivan that I have driven and for a growing family of upto 8-10 year olds ,this vehicle is ideal.You may need to upgrade the quality of the Music system.

Educated on Minivans! ~ Mazda MPV ~
By Greentrk on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We 24 hour test drove ALL of the 2004 minivans available in our area. Toyota, Honda and Mazda were top ranking for us. The toyotas and hondas were very hard to find, as they are popular this year. The Nissan was a good van, but the queer interior was too much to get past. We eventually chose the Mazda MPV based on reliability, price and our test drive. We were overall more satisfied with the Mazda. Visabilty is much better that all the others and the overall drive was pleasing. We relied heavily on the Consumer Reports ratings for reliability. If you are "on the fence" we would definately recommend the Mazda MPV. Good Luck!

best one yet
By roger65 on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

best i ever owned fast & quick response. One bad feature shift lever is too long & blocks radio knob, sometines i put wipers on instead of car in gear. Roger.

Picky Shopper
By LAZ on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 2nd MPV.Had 93 model for 10 years and been shopping, narrowing the finalists to Odysessy, Sienna, and MPV. Decided the best price/value would be the MPV and feel we made the right decision. The 04 model gets better gas mileage than our previous MPV. Rear windows is a plus and the tail gate rear seat is a winner with the kids. Went to a drive in movie and they loved this feature. Have taken one vacation trip and the handling was flawless. Read some of other consumer reports on the MPV prior to buying and found many of the negatives to be unfounded.

Excellent Not enough Credit given
By NOBRAINNER on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This van is Great. It is fun to drive and is comfortable for my 12 year old and her friends. It is everything Mazda gives it's automobiles. My 12 year old said I don't look like a soccer/softball mom in this van. I drove other mini vans and this one was the best fit for our family.

Great mini-van!!
By debbie sloan on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

HAve not heard a negative comment on my new car. Everyone loves riding in it.

Poor
By Unhappy customer on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Horrible gas milage. I drive slow and easy, and went through gas like it was water. Bought it bacause of the supposed great gas milage. My Ford F250 4x4 gets 10 times better fuel milage. Very poor mini van. Sold it a few months after I bought it.

Adult Sportscar
By anyfitz on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Mazda. I had a bad experience with a Mazda dealer and thought I would never own another Mazda. My MPV changed my mind. I love this van. Great handling. A sportscar all grown up. Lots of pep but can still get the groceries and the pick-up the kids from camp. I LOVE MY MPV!!!!

mpv
By DINO2281 on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

i LOVE THIS VEHICLE WE SAVED FOR OVER TWO YEARS FOR IT