2004 Mazda MPV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
mazda mpv
By dak on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A great family van that stands out from the crowd. Turns heads with its style, like an Infiniti or BMW, but its as affordable as a KIA. Have found it to be much more reliable than the Chrysler vans and the ride is smooth and agile. Truly fun to drive given the pleasure of driving around a pack of kids.

The best Minivan!!
By ehdesi on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased this loaded EX for $27K!!!! Other minivans we were interested in: Toyota Sienna 04 (have to wait 4 months and pay $34K) and Chrysler T&C limited 03 (we had a Dodge for 6 years). The MPV just felt right, smaller size, more nible handling, stylish (with GFX package), kids love it (6 & 9). Everyone has commented on it-saying how great it looks. You cannot go wrong here!!

good-looking, nice-handling, my baby!
By Whitney Ru on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am a female driver and I look at cars in parking lots. I can't figure out that I drive any cars too big (like Expedition) or too small (like Honda Civic). I love the size, cute look, features, power and handling of the MPV of Mazda. I got it at very good deal with zero percent financing.

7 seater Sport-Car !!!
By Raymond Wong on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Got my mpv two days ago. It's accleration surprised me. Also, the 7 seater effortlessly zoomed uphill, it also stopped with precision since the ABS and electronic brake force distribution helped tremendrously. The handling is top-notch in the minivan category. The look of the GFX package is handsome. A must-have minivan for fun driving.