2004 Mazda MPV Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
My Favorite!
By S. Kingsland on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely love it! I've driven a number of vans over the past 6 years and this is by far the best.

I love my van
By liale on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2000 MazdaMPV for 3 years before trading it in on a 2003 MazdaMPV. The new one has more horsepower and I have more features for a great price. I have always been very happy with both.

BUILT FOR SMALL PEOPLE
By RONI J on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

WE LOVE THE LOOK OF THE EXTERIOR BUT THE INTERIOR LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED. INTERIOR CARPET CHOICES OF LIGHT GREY AND LIGHT BEIGE SHOW EVERY MARK OF SHOES.BETWEEN MIDDLE AND FRONT SEATS HAVE DISMAL LEG ROOM. OUR 2 YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER CAN KICK THE FRONT SEAT. ARM RESTS ON FRONT SEATS ARE WAY TOO LOW TO BE OF ANY USE WHATSOEVER. WE LIKE THE ROLL DOWN WINDOWS ON SLIDERS AND NO CUT LINE IN THE BODY FOR SLIDERS. GAS MILAGE IS WAY BELOW WHAT WAS ON THE STICKER. IT IS SUPPOSE TO GET 25 HWY. WE GET 20 ON TRIPS AND LESS IN TOWN

MPV minivan
By WM40 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second MPV. It is the ONLY minivan I would drive. It is comfortable and roomy. It has great pickup so you can get on and off exit ramps easily.

Great Family Vehicle
By LOTRules on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

:)This car looks really nice from the outside, I think even better than the Dodge Caravan does. It has amazing style for a minivan and is nicely spaced on the inside. I would definitely recommend this car to anybody looking for a great family vehicle!:)

Jeff's review
By Jeff W on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

It's a very competent minivan that's just the right size. It performs like a sedan and doesn't have that big feel at all. The MPV is a very good value, nice styling, and it's warrenty is the best out of the group.

Vroom Vroom
By Karl Mecklenburg on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This van makes us feel like we're driving a sports car while enjoying the vesatility and utility uses of a mini van. We have the best of both worlds!

very happy
By carole mays on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I previously owned a Ford Windstar and was ready to update. I considered the Honda Odyssey but I preferred the slightly smaller size and more compact look of the MPV. Strangely enough, the smaller size seems to be the main criticism I have heard about the MPV,but I think it makes you feel less like you are driving a van. It is very nippy and has a lot of standard features considering the price-ie rear ac & remote mirrors. So far, I am very happy with it.

Well Done!
By Scott Hanlon on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 2nd MPV, we had the 2000 model. Our decision to stay with the Mazda product was because of the reliabilty of our previous van and the upgrades to the 2004 model. We had no problems with the 2000 model, only usual wear and tear and we averaged over 20k a year. The cost for the 2004 model was comparable to the other dealerships' vans, so we stayed with the Mazda family. We are not against the other dealerships, so there is no bias in our sale.

Pam's Review
By Pam's 2 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Our experience with this vehicle has been great. We get good gas mileage in the city as well as on the road. There is enough room for a family of four to ride comfortably. The van really handles like a car , I don't feel as if I am driving a heavy vehicle. The sliding doors are a major plus especially when shopping with kids.