2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews 12

2004 Mazda MPV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
Mazda MPV
By Denise, Speech Ther. on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my MPV. It handles great, is narrow and easy to park and the fold down rear seat is extremely handy. I also like the regular roll down windows and the dual electric sliding doors. The price is also suprisingly low. I would recommend this van to anyone looking for convience, reliability and fun.

Great Family Vehicle
By LOTRules on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

:)This car looks really nice from the outside, I think even better than the Dodge Caravan does. It has amazing style for a minivan and is nicely spaced on the inside. I would definitely recommend this car to anybody looking for a great family vehicle!:)

Meets Artist Needs
By RBDB on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A reliable MPV for transporting artist's materials to shows and galleries. Rear seat drops down for large works and the seats behind the driver can be removed

My Favorite!
By S. Kingsland on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely love it! I've driven a number of vans over the past 6 years and this is by far the best.

MPV minivan
By WM40 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second MPV. It is the ONLY minivan I would drive. It is comfortable and roomy. It has great pickup so you can get on and off exit ramps easily.

Can't Beat a Mazada
By Janice Burt on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Ever since I got my MPV I feel in love with it. The features are all wonderful and Mazada is the only van I know that the dual sliding doors have roll down windows, this is a Mazada feature. I am impressed with everything about Mazada. I have never had any problems with any of my Mazada's and I have owned 7 Mazada's This van is number one to me. I think it should be number one to you. Thank you

I love my van
By liale on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2000 MazdaMPV for 3 years before trading it in on a 2003 MazdaMPV. The new one has more horsepower and I have more features for a great price. I have always been very happy with both.

BUILT FOR SMALL PEOPLE
By RONI J on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

WE LOVE THE LOOK OF THE EXTERIOR BUT THE INTERIOR LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED. INTERIOR CARPET CHOICES OF LIGHT GREY AND LIGHT BEIGE SHOW EVERY MARK OF SHOES.BETWEEN MIDDLE AND FRONT SEATS HAVE DISMAL LEG ROOM. OUR 2 YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER CAN KICK THE FRONT SEAT. ARM RESTS ON FRONT SEATS ARE WAY TOO LOW TO BE OF ANY USE WHATSOEVER. WE LIKE THE ROLL DOWN WINDOWS ON SLIDERS AND NO CUT LINE IN THE BODY FOR SLIDERS. GAS MILAGE IS WAY BELOW WHAT WAS ON THE STICKER. IT IS SUPPOSE TO GET 25 HWY. WE GET 20 ON TRIPS AND LESS IN TOWN

Vroom Vroom
By Karl Mecklenburg on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This van makes us feel like we're driving a sports car while enjoying the vesatility and utility uses of a mini van. We have the best of both worlds!

love my Mazda minivan
By cath on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Mazda Minivan and wouldn't have any other "brand". I love this van! I do lots of long trips with my dogs and we are all comfy and safe in this van.