Used 2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Mazda MPV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
I love my van
By liale on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2000 MazdaMPV for 3 years before trading it in on a 2003 MazdaMPV. The new one has more horsepower and I have more features for a great price. I have always been very happy with both.

Pam's Review
By Pam's 2 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Our experience with this vehicle has been great. We get good gas mileage in the city as well as on the road. There is enough room for a family of four to ride comfortably. The van really handles like a car , I don't feel as if I am driving a heavy vehicle. The sliding doors are a major plus especially when shopping with kids.

Well Done!
By Scott Hanlon on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 2nd MPV, we had the 2000 model. Our decision to stay with the Mazda product was because of the reliabilty of our previous van and the upgrades to the 2004 model. We had no problems with the 2000 model, only usual wear and tear and we averaged over 20k a year. The cost for the 2004 model was comparable to the other dealerships' vans, so we stayed with the Mazda family. We are not against the other dealerships, so there is no bias in our sale.

My MPV
By Barbara S. on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my MPV (trading in a Camry) because I am actively competing in dog shows and needed a vehicle to transport the dogs in their crates. The enterior is comfortable and there is plenty of room for all the equipment, the exterior is pleasantly stylish, and the ride is amazingly smooth and powerful.I was surprised that there was much less body roll on tight turns as compared to the Camry. This is a great vehicle to drive!

Meets Artist Needs
By RBDB on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A reliable MPV for transporting artist's materials to shows and galleries. Rear seat drops down for large works and the seats behind the driver can be removed

Mazda MPV
By Denise, Speech Ther. on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my MPV. It handles great, is narrow and easy to park and the fold down rear seat is extremely handy. I also like the regular roll down windows and the dual electric sliding doors. The price is also suprisingly low. I would recommend this van to anyone looking for convience, reliability and fun.

Great Family Vehicle
By LOTRules on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

:)This car looks really nice from the outside, I think even better than the Dodge Caravan does. It has amazing style for a minivan and is nicely spaced on the inside. I would definitely recommend this car to anybody looking for a great family vehicle!:)

very happy
By carole mays on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I previously owned a Ford Windstar and was ready to update. I considered the Honda Odyssey but I preferred the slightly smaller size and more compact look of the MPV. Strangely enough, the smaller size seems to be the main criticism I have heard about the MPV,but I think it makes you feel less like you are driving a van. It is very nippy and has a lot of standard features considering the price-ie rear ac & remote mirrors. So far, I am very happy with it.

Jeff's review
By Jeff W on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

It's a very competent minivan that's just the right size. It performs like a sedan and doesn't have that big feel at all. The MPV is a very good value, nice styling, and it's warrenty is the best out of the group.

Can't Beat a Mazada
By Janice Burt on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Ever since I got my MPV I feel in love with it. The features are all wonderful and Mazada is the only van I know that the dual sliding doors have roll down windows, this is a Mazada feature. I am impressed with everything about Mazada. I have never had any problems with any of my Mazada's and I have owned 7 Mazada's This van is number one to me. I think it should be number one to you. Thank you