2004 Mazda MPV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
great minvan
By heiusa on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is a very good minivan, we love ours. we had a nissan quest before and this is even better!

I love my MPV!!!
By LJGingit on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I love my MPV!!!

Vroom Vroom
By Karl Mecklenburg on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This van makes us feel like we're driving a sports car while enjoying the vesatility and utility uses of a mini van. We have the best of both worlds!

Jeff's review
By Jeff W on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

It's a very competent minivan that's just the right size. It performs like a sedan and doesn't have that big feel at all. The MPV is a very good value, nice styling, and it's warrenty is the best out of the group.

Great Family Vehicle
By LOTRules on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

:)This car looks really nice from the outside, I think even better than the Dodge Caravan does. It has amazing style for a minivan and is nicely spaced on the inside. I would definitely recommend this car to anybody looking for a great family vehicle!:)

MPV POOR VAN
By NO MORE MPV on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

THIS IS THE WORST VAN I HAVE EVER BOUGHT.IT IS HORRIBLE IN SNOW AND LOOSES TRACTION ON 15 DEGREE UP HILLS.AS FAR AS FUEL ECON ,IT IS NOT WHAT THEY SAY ,ITS LESS.AND FORGET TOWING ,TOU MINE AS WELL TAKE A 20 GALLON RESERVE TANK BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT..THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT 4 WHEEL DRIVE,FRONT WHEEL DRIVE IS POOR ON TRACTION AND IF IT RAINS ,HYDROPLAINING IS THE MAIN FACTOR.I HAD OWED 15,OOO.OO ON THE VAN AND FOUND OUT IT WAS WORTH 11,500.00,POOR RESALE AND DEPREC.RAPIDLLY.BUY SOMETHING ELSE THAT HOLDS VALUE.I RATE THIS VAN A TOTAL OF 3.

I love my van
By liale on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2000 MazdaMPV for 3 years before trading it in on a 2003 MazdaMPV. The new one has more horsepower and I have more features for a great price. I have always been very happy with both.

awesome to drive
By arlene R on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

IT RIDE IS VERY SMOOTH, COMFORT INSIDE, LIKE THE BACK SIDE FITS VERY WELL, DVD PLAYER IS AWESOME FOR LONG ROAD TRIPS....

My Favorite!
By S. Kingsland on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely love it! I've driven a number of vans over the past 6 years and this is by far the best.

love my Mazda minivan
By cath on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Mazda Minivan and wouldn't have any other "brand". I love this van! I do lots of long trips with my dogs and we are all comfy and safe in this van.