2004 Mazda MPV Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
Excellent mini van
By John Prosper on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Mazda MPV is very fun to drive, suspension is awesome in the corners. Has everything I need for comfort and plenty of poweer for a 3.0 litre. Only draw back is shift lever interferes with radio, but controls on the steering wheel do away with that. Very happy with my purchase.

Mazda MPV
By HoJo on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent road holding and ride. Powerful V6 2.5L. Ample cargo and passenger space for a small family. All in all much better than any of the other similar sized vans on the market. The cargo space is VERY versatile. I like the way the third row seats fold half down and tip over to make a tailgate seat for the ball games and the beach. My vehicle was fully imported from Japan and has that Japanese attention to detail and quality that others only wish they had.

Mazda MPV LX
By van dad on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased this van for the family. Our 6'1" son is very comfortable inside and it handles like a dream. Dash panel controls are easy to manipulate and the radio/cruise buttons on the steering wheel are a great plus. We LOVE this vehicle! The ride is extremely quiet.

All this and fits the whole family too.
By disney family on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My first year with the MPV has gone really well. The quality is great and the service at the dealership was excellent. They went through the warranty, maintanence, features and addressed all my questions at delivery. It was the best auto experience I've ever had.....

Mazda Manager and MPV owner
By E Solari on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 3rd MPV. I've been in the car business for 22 years and never bought a new vehicle until I went to work for Mazda. The MPV is very good looking and dependable but let me make a few suggestions. The traction control feature is a must if you live in a snow belt. If you want a power seat you must go to the ES model. If it were available in the Lx model I would give the vehicle all 10's. Transmission had to be reprogrammed but is fine now.

great!
By pballer on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

great no problems what so ever!

A minivan that's actually fun to drive
By NewtoMazda on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Moved from a 2001 Town & Country to the MPV and couldn't be happier. We wanted the functionality of a minivan, but not the huge size. The MPV is perfect...narrow and short enough for easy parking while still having all the necessary minivan features. Looks sporty and has great handling.

MPV
By KenCon on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I originally was not even going to consider the MPV because it was "too small." It turns out its size is one of its best features. There is more than enough room for the family and it handles better than the Odsy/Sienna/Caravan.

Mpv van
By John Madden on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had the 2000 mpv and now i have the 2003 mpv and i am very pleased with both of them. The 2003 has a bigger motor which makes even better.

Love its features and size!
By VanDad on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We love it! Many of the professional reviews harp on the MPV for not being as big or spacious as its competitors. But for us, that is a real advantage--it is easy to park and manage. It is zippy and fun to drive, and has plenty of space for our family. Best of all, it was THOUSANDS of dollars cheaper than all of the other options.