Do Not Buy This Van!
By Christy on
2003 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a vehicle. Purchased used. One owner lease. Good price and had all I wanted. Well the engine started coughing. 2 coils replaced, transmission, fan cooling system, and then another enginge. That engine was coughing. Another lower mileage engine around 40,000 installed. Now that engine is coughing since it now has around 75,000 miles on it, the engine not odometer. New driver window motor, 4 o2 censons, and a new cadallidic converter. I have put more money in this van than its worth. Mazda is not coming clean on the engine problems and they should be recalled. Shame on you! Just paid off my van and can't afford another vehicle or more repairs!
Favorite Features
I really wanted to love this van, it has everything I wanted for me and my children. Plus it was a good price compared to the Sienna.
Suggested Improvements
The Engine! I will never own anything but Toyota again! Invest the money up front because Toyota doesn't need repairs like Mazda. I know, I've owned the Corolla, Celica, and Avalon. None of these vehicles Ever needed major repairs and they were all bought used!