2003 Mazda MPV Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
SWEET
By PINMAN on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

NOT THE BIGGEST MINIVAN OUT THERE, BUT THE PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING ARE EXCELLENT. THE HIDE AWAY THIRD SEAT CREATES A NICE CARGO AREA. MY WIFE SWORE UP AND DOWN SHE WOULD NEVER BUY A MINIVAN, NOW SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES THIS VEHICLE !!! WE SPRUNG FOR SOME OF THE EXTRAS, POWER DOORS, IN DASH CD CHANGER, WHICH PUSHED THE PRICE A LITTLE HIGH (THE WIFE HAD TO HAVE LEATHER...) BUT THE BASE MODEL IS AN EXCELLENT VALUE VEHICLE.

2002 MPV
By Steveeee on 10/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned my 2002 MPV for 4 months and love it. I considered every minivan and ended up with the MPV for its sporty look, feel and drive, considering it's a minivan. It's smaller and easier to maneuver for my wife and handles better than any minivan out there.

02 LX
By glideslopes on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a very nice vehicle. We love the handling, power, visibility from the inside, and especially the interior egonomics. Very glad we went with this over the Honda, or Toyota. Those two definitely had inflated pricing. Had droves of Honda and Toyota owners looking it over at Saturdays Soccer games. Not a single build defect noted in our first 1,000 miles of ownership. This is the best minivan in this class today hands down. This is our second Mazda, and surely will not be our last.

Mazda MPV truly does go ZOOM with style.
By on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have been shopping for a while when I started looking at the MPV. I drove one for a day and feel in love. I had been driving a 2002 Explorer. The MPV moves into traffic very quickly. The handling is very impressive. I was also very surprised at the fit and finish. It put my Explorer to shame. For a relatively speaking inexpensive vehicle it is a lot of car of the money....

Grear Buy
By Columbus 4239 on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The size is perfect for me as parking is easy, and loading of people or "stuff" is a snap. Twenty point six (20.6) MPG on 87 octane fuel around town is a big plus. It's dollar value and proven Mazda reliability were strong buying motives for me. Handling is on a par with some American sports cars I have driven.

Great van
By medicineman on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

With 2 growing kids we needed more room than our Altima had to give. We looked at all the minivans rated with good reliability and it was down to this or the Honda. The Honda dealers won't deal at all and the Oddity was bigger than I wanted. It looked like it wouldn't fit in the garage very well. The MPV is the perfect size. The 200 HP engine is very responsive for a van. It handles great, you almost forget it is a minivan.

Great Mini-Van
By Animator on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love the interior layout and body styling. I know it's a minivan but, it does have a sporty look. It drives great. Appears to have plenty of power. I've had it loaded with passengers and it drove as if there was only the driver. I got a great deal. You would think you would see more MPV's on the road. Fun to drive and easy to park.

soul of a sports car
By drj on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the MPV ES for two months, love it - handles well, great features and well built

Love It!!!
By SHouse on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Compared the MPV (ES) vs. Honda Ody. Fell in love with the Mazda & wouldn't trade it for the world. Sporty, fun to drive and loaded with features. Great vehicle!

Hiram's Review Excellent
By Hiram on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent Mini-Van. Excellent Performance.