2003 Mazda MPV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
Mazda MPV
By Antoinette Johnson on 10/25/06 14:28 PM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV LX-SV 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have enjoyed my van a lot. I prefer to drive it more than my other car. The ride is smooth, and it is very reliable.

Good Fun to Drive Mini Van (Sports Car)
By churchgm on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV LX-SV 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

When my wife and I were looking to trade our prized Civic Si for a MiniVan we looked at several different models and manufacturers. Honda was obvious and so was Toyota (2004 Sienna) but the real show stopper for us was the MPV LX with the Tow package. It just handled more like our Si then the others. It wasn't so large that parking would be an issue and I thought it was every bit as sharp looking as the other two vehicles already mentioned. The deciding factor however was the price. 0% financing, no payments for 90 days, the best value for our trade in and free maintenance for 3 years sealed the deal for us.

Great minivan at a reasonable price !
By bwhw on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV LX-SV 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I hated thinking of spending $23- $28k for a Sienna or Odyssey (SUV's with room are even higher) ! Found a great "in-between" bargain in the MPV. It is definitely smaller than your standard minivan on the outside but inside I was amazed how much it had to offer . Even in their base SV model you get ABS, disappearing 3rd seat, sliding side by side captains chairs, stereo control on the steering wheel, etc, etc ! What really swung me over were 2 things. 1) You can get this car for under 20k. and 2) They beefed up the engine to 200hp and it is smooth as silk. We took it on a 10 hour trip to Maine 2 days after we bought it and realized this was a great choice.

MPV Best for the Money
By Eric Freeman on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV LX-SV 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love this vehicle! Fun to drive, lots of power and has more standard features than any other van I test drove within $3000 of my purchase price. That includes the Honda, Toyota and Chrysler vans! Most will say the Honda is the best van on the market. I say test drive the MPV and you may change your tune. Plus, you will pay the dealership at least $6000 less.

Mazda MPV
By Leonard J. Bartosiew on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV LX-SV 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Handling is a breeze compared to larger minivans. For urban driving it has the ability to maneuver side streets, parked vehicles. Great for loading children and the limited cargo we carry. Very easy to park.

The best
By Judy Petrozzelli on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda MPV LX-SV 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've never owned a Mazda before but so far I love this van. It's perfect because it's not to big and it drives like a regular car yet it has the room for seven passangers. It has a beautiful exterior and the driving is very smooth. My husband and I did a lot of research and chose the MPV because of it's ratings.