2001 Mazda MPV Consumer Review: Love my MPV

2001 Mazda MPV Minivan - Consumer Review

Love my MPV
By Jackson 5 on

2001 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

We love our MPV! To me, the MPV is the sports car of mini vans. It looks great and is fun to drive and just gives you that feeling of zoom zoom. Sometimes when your driving and rocking out on the great sounding stereo, you've got to look back and remind yourself that your driving a mini van and have your kids in the back. Love this vehicle. So far, reliability has been great(knock on wood). I'm just trying to find out now if there is a way that my MPV can accomodate 3 kids across the 2nd row seats when pushed together. If our family grows out of this van, that will be the saddest part. The MPV Rocks!

6 disk in dash CD Player, fold into floor 3rd row seat, alloy wheels, sporty look and feel.

Improve Gas Mileage, Make 2nd row accomodate 3 car seats, move gear shift or stereo controls, improve construction/reliability of roof console (sunglass holder won't stay closed).