2000 Mazda MPV Consumer Review: Zoom Zoom in a Van

2000 Mazda MPV - Consumer Review

Zoom Zoom in a Van
By No Kid Van Driver on

2000 Mazda MPV ES 4dr Minivan

I was wowed by this van when I first saw it on the showroom floor (Actually bought the showroom floor model) My wife really wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee but this Van was fully loaded with Leather, CD, AIR, Power Moonroof, 7 passenger seating, and great lookgs - the Jeep was the stock model with no upgrades for the same price - I won and it is my car. I love driving it - all my friends are amazed since we do not have kids yet. As for power as I have seen here - Mine gets up and goes with the 2.5 engine - even with a full compliment of passengers. I Just wished I waited a month to buy as they offered the Free TV the following month.

Extra Large Moonroof, The party and fold down 3rd seat, seating for 7, Beautiful interior and exterior. The front seats that fold flat into beds while travelling.

Better mileage is always nice, cup holders that grip a bit better in the front. Factory Tires (all Mazda Factory Tires are poor).