2000 Mazda MPV Consumer Review: Best Buy out There for a Miniv

2000 Mazda MPV - Consumer Review

Best Buy out There for a Minivan
By zoom zoom on

2000 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan

I love my MPV. It has 115K miles on it, and I've had NO major trouble with it at all. Oil change, rotate, and balance are the only things I've ever done, and it runs like new. The only repairs to this vehicle have been a new lock actuator for the driver's door, and a new cable assembly for the power window in the driver's door. I still have the original brakes on it! My next vehicle will be another MPV!

I went all out on this one. It has the "touring package." 6-speaker CD system, alarm, wood grain, side airbags, and rear air. People laugh about me driving a minivan, but I love it. I can even parallel park it with ease! Just an overall awesome vehicle.

There are a few things I would have done differently. The cupholders tip over too easily. I would have put the sliding seat behind the driver so a car seat could be used behind the passenger and the 3rd row still be accessible. It is a little sluggish going up hill and needs more pick up on the interstate