2000 Mazda MPV Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MPV model:
Good value
By SuperStar on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan DX 4dr Minivan

The only problem I had was the Alernator went out at 61000 miles.

Problems, problems, problems!
By PAH on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan

I have had nothing but problems with my van from the check engine light constantly coming on and off (And it isn't because of the gas cap which has been replaced as well as the entire fuel line), replacing tires 4 times (!) and no one can tell me why, the passenger back door malfunctions, the seats are uncomfortable on long trips, and the Mazda dealership has been difficult to deal with. I can't wait to unload this thing!

Bobbie's MPV
By momatweety on 08/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan DX 4dr Minivan

This an excellant vehicle. It works for Vacation, work and everyday commute.

Good All Around Mini-Van
By kazman on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan

The smaller size just seemed like a better fit to my wife and I. It is very stylish and full of clever little features. It does have some flaws but so doesn't every vehicle.

Its a good van
By itisfine on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan

Purchased pre-owned with about 31k miles on it, one owner. Have put about 11k on it so far and have had no problems other than a burnt out turn signal bulb. Our work has Dodge Caravans, and I do admit they are smoother riding vans. However, for a personal vehicle, I value reliablity and dependability, and so far the MPV has not let me down. It's a lot of van for the money and I think it will last many miles.

Hunk of Junk
By JScott on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan

Our van is on it's third computer, and second transmission, and only has 60,000 miles! We look forward to getting rid of it! Don't forget, it's still a Ford!

Great size, good fuel efficiency
By Alf on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan

Had a Windstar, found it too large and heavy; bought an MPV, found it just perfect for a family of four, who loves to travel.

MPV, a best kept secret
By bobslv on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan

Absolutely no problems after 3 1/2 years and 28,000 miles. Used mainly for trips but very capable for city traffic and parking. The small (2.5 l) 6 engine is just fine unless you love to play Le Mans racer. This is not a minivan for macho drivers.

2000 Mazda MPV LX
By Michael Oglesby on 06/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan LX 4dr Minivan

This vehicle is wonderfully designed and fun to drive. It features a sleek exterior look and a sporty interior look with the wood-look trim. It is different than most minivans.

at home with 2kids
By homemaker of two on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda MPV Minivan ES 4dr Minivan

purchased the ES with 55000 miles after family mechanic evaluation. So,far no major problems.My two kids loves the feaures of the ES especially the tv,windows and the 2nd row seats that can pulled together. My husband likes the way they can be pulled apart ( stop touching he yells! ). We have only taken this car to the mechanic once because it would cut off (needed new battery covered under warranty). Brakes sounds like they are going out coming down hills mechanic says there find.