1996 Mazda MPV Consumer Review: MPV fan for life

1996 Mazda MPV Minivan - Consumer Review

MPV fan for life
By 4WDMPVfan on

1996 Mazda MPV DX 4dr Minivan

Wish I could afford to buy one of these new. Our first 4WD MPV was a used '91. Had 121,000 miles on it when we traded and never gave us any serious trouble. We traded for used 96 MPV 4WD. So far the 96 has had no problems either and it has 94,000 miles on it now. I feel very secure in this vehicle. It has a quality feel to it. It's been hit twice with relatively minor damage. I was told they are hard to find used because nobody wants to let go of them. If they don't make more this one will probably die of old age.

Roomy. We take the middle seats out because there are two of us. This leaves lots of space for luggage, coolers, groceries, etc. Love the 4WD shift on the fly. I need it for my driveway especially in the winter. The rear heater and airconditioning are a wonderful feature too.

More horsepower. Heater could warm up a little faster. And PLEASE start manufacturing them again.