Cool Family Van
By Coolest VAN/SUV on
1994 Mazda MPV 3dr Minivan
This MPV has been a joy for me, since I have owned it for one year, it has been a great utility car, that you can use for towing/family use/and also to do errands as well. This car has been really good for going over on the grass or just any where that you would not get stuck much. Since I have owned this car, I have had to fix the radiator hose that connects the the engine block, that was rubbing against the compressor, and I have also had to fix the speedometer. Later I looked under the car and the wire that hooks up to the speedometer was loose. Simple problem to fix, tighten up the wire thats under the drive train. Overall, this van/suv/truck, as I use it, has been great.
Favorite Features
Feels like a truck/van/suv. There is a lot of room in the back for pets, also for people and a lot of room for heavy loads as well. Also, if you want to take short cuts through valleys and woods, its a great car to do that, with people and cargo and pets in it. Plus, sound system is also really good.
Suggested Improvements
Wobbles too much when off roading, speedometer will malfunction with so many miles on it, power steering does not stay straight, hose will sometimes leak, cruise control also will malfunction as well, wobbles side to side when going speeds 75-80, not very good in high fast winds outside going 60 MPH.